The form is a PDF-based print form based on SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe technology.
Printing of the following documents is supported:
QR Invoice Switzerland with QR code, including the Swiss Cross.
Replaces the previous payment slip Switzerland
The QR Invoice Switzerland, i.e. can be printed as a separate message and thus as a separate form to the invoice. If you are already using the solidforms form “Invoice”, the QR Invoice Switzerland can also be attached directly to the invoice form.
By extending the print programme for the invoice, the QR Invoice Switzerland can also be added to your existing invoice form in Smartforms or SAP Script.
- visually appealing, clear design
- DINA4 format
- Layout example see picture
- Output as print, fax or email
- Printing of several code pages on one page possible
The solidforms Email-Plugin is a useful addition to the form QR-Invoice Switzerland.
In connection with the Email-Plugin you can control the email output of the QR-Invoice Switzerland, which is otherwise not possible in the SAP standard. For this function, we provide an extension of the print programme.
The email plug-in contains the following functions, among others:
- Individual cover letter per company code
- Determination of email recipients
- Email disclaimer with legal information per company code
Scope of services
- Form as Adobe Interactive Form
- Print programme and interface
- Language German and English
- Tools of the solid.FormKit (maintenance of form identifiers, translations and text control)
- programme for customising the form
- detailed documentation
- SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Java stack with Adobe Document Services
- The package GLO_LOG_CH_QR must be available in the SAP system. The source code in this package fills the relevant fields and the QR code with Swiss cross for the QR Invoice Switzerland.
Installation on your system
After receiving your order, we need you to provide us with access to your SAP system. In a short time we implement the form including all involved components on your SAP system.
Optionally, we also offer you the further development of the form “QR Invoice Switzerland” according to your specifications.