The form is a PDF-based print form based on the technology of SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe.
The following documents in Sales & Distribution are supported:
- Invoice list (normal)
- Invoice list as collective invoice
- Credit note list
- Visually appealing, clear design
- Paper size DINA4
- Font Arial
- Layout example see picture
A) Layout invoice list normal
- The invoice list items contain the billing numbers. At the end, a total sum is printed for all billing documents.
B) Layout invoice list as collective invoice
- The invoice list is displayed in the form of a collective invoice. The individual billing numbers do not appear at all. The data for all invoices contained in the invoice are determined and printed as items. The number of the invoice list is entered as the invoice number.
The content of specific fields can be defined by customizing, without programming. For example the following fields:
- Print logo (yes / no) for print, fax, email
- Print date (PO date, creation date, …)
- Contact Person (Originator of document, fix contact person, …)
- Material (material number, old material number, customer material, EAN, …)
- Example see picture
- The maintenance of the form labels is carried out per language in a customizing table.
- The printing of the text blocks is controlled in a table. It also stores whether the text appears in the form header, in the items, or in the form, and in which order it is printed.
- The printout of sender, footer, logo and other graphics can still be influenced per company code and document type.
- Print output
- Print multiple code pages on one page
The solidforms email plugin is a useful AddOn to the form Invoice list.
In connection with the email plugin, you can control the e-mail output of the Invoice list, which is not possible in the SAP standard. For this function we provide an extension of the print program.
In the email plugin are the following functions available:
- Individual cover letter for each company code
- Identification of e-mail recipients
- Email-Disclaimer with legal information per company code
- Form as Adobe Interactive Form
- Function module and interface
- Language German and English
- Tools of solid.FormKit (maintenance of form identifiers, overrides and text control)
- Customizing the form
- Detailed documentation
- SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Java Stack with Adobe Document Services
Installation on your system
After the order has been sent to us, we need access to your SAP system. In a short time, we will implement the form, including all the components involved, on your SAP system. Optionally, we also offer you the further development of the form “Invoice list” according to your specifications.
Possible extensions are
- Printing of OMR markers for enveloping machines
- Printing a barcode to determine the postage for postage machines
- Preparation of printing for external service providers