The form is a PDF-based print form based on the technology of SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe.
The following documents in Logistics execution are supported:
- Delivery note
- Collective delivery note
- Internasl delivery note
- Visually appealing, clear design
- Paper size DINA4
- Font Arial
- Layout example see picture
The content of specific fields can be defined by customizing, without programming. For example the following fields:
- Print logo (yes / no) for print, fax, email
- Print date (Delivery date, creation date, …)
- Contact Person (Originator of document, fix contact person, …)
- Material (material number, old material number, customer material, EAN, …)
- Example see picture
- The maintenance of the form labels is carried out per language in a customizing table.
- The printing of the text blocks is controlled in a table. It also stores whether the text appears in the form header, in the items, or in the form, and in which order it is printed.
- The printout of sender, footer, logo and other graphics can still be influenced per company code and document type.
- Print output
- Print multiple code pages on one page
The solidforms email plugin is a useful AddOn to the form Delivery note.
In connection with the email plugin, you can control the e-mail output of the Delivery note, which is not possible in the SAP standard. For this function we provide an extension of the print program.
In the email plugin are the following functions available:
- Individual cover letter for each company code
- Identification of e-mail recipients
- Email-Disclaimer with legal information per company code
- Form as Adobe Interactive Form
- Function module and interface
- Language German and English
- Tools of solid.FormKit (maintenance of form identifiers, overrides and text control)
- Customizing the form
- Detailed documentation
- SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Java Stack with Adobe Document Services
Installation on your system
After the order has been sent to us, we need access to your SAP system. In a short time, we will implement the form, including all the components involved, on your SAP system. Optionally, we also offer you the further development of the form “Delivery note” according to your specifications.