The form is a PDF-based print form based on the technology of SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe.
The following documents are supported in the SAP object delivery:
- Declaration of Conformity according to ISO IEC 17050-1
- Visually appealing, clear design
- Format DINA4
- Layout example see picture
The content of specific fields can be maintained by customizing, without programming. For example, the following fields:
- Print the logo for each output medium (print, fax, mail)
- The documents listed on the declaration of conformity are filed as standard text.
- The form names are maintained per language in a customizing table.
- You can control the printing of head, position and appendix texts, the sender, the footer and the printing of the logo per company code and document type.
Automatically find the conformity declaration and trigger the printout
The SAP form “Declaration of conformity according to ISO IEC 17050-1” is not yet available in the SAP standard yet. To ensure automated printing, the following procedure is recommended.
- In the material master (general view or sales view), an attribute is searched, e.g. Product attributes or product group.
- If no suitable attribute is found in the SAP standard, the material master can be extended by an additional field. The value help contains a selection of possible variants of the declaration of conformity.
- The attribute of the material master is also displayed as the input-ready field in the additional data B of the sales order item. There, the user can again change the pressure of the declaration of conformity,
- The attribute of the material master is also displayed in the additional data B of the item in the outbound delivery as a field ready for input. There, the user can again change the pressure of the declaration of conformity,
- The pressure of the declaration of conformity is shown in the delivery as a position message. The conditions of whether and which conformity declaration is found are maintained in the condition record for the message.
For a small fee, we also do the technical implementation of the process for the determination of the conformity declaration from the material master to the customer order to the delivery with output determination.
- Output as print, fax or email
- Print multiple code pages on one page
- Form as Adobe Interactive Form
- Print program and interface
- Language German and English
- Tools of solid.FormKit (maintenance of form identifiers, translations and text control)
- Form Customizing
- Detailed documentation
- SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Java Stack with Adobe Document Services
Installation on your system
After the order has been received by us, we require you access to your SAP system. In a short time, we will implement the form, including all the components involved, on your SAP system. Optionally, we can also offer you the further development of the “Declaration of Conformity” according to your specifications.