The form is a PDF-based print form based on the technology of SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe.
The following documents are supported
- Check in the FI module
- Check USA in FI module
- Visually appealing, clear design
- Paper size DINA4 and LETTER
- Font Arial
- Layout example see picture
The content of specific fields can be defined by customizing, without programming. For example the following fields:
- Print the check in the form header or form footer
- Output in paper size A4 or LETTER
- Print logo (yes / no)
- Print date (date, date of payment, …)
- Contact Person
- Example see picture
- The maintenance of the form names is carried out per language in a customizing table.
- The printing of the text blocks is controlled in a table. It also stores whether the text appears in the form header, in the items, or in the form, and in which order it is printed.
- The printout of sender, footer, logo and other graphics can still be influenced per company code and document type.
- Print output
- Suitable for printing US checks with magnetized ink
- Print the account and bank numbers with the font MICR
- Print multiple code pages on one page
- Form as Adobe Interactive Form
- Print program and interface
- Language German and English
- Tools of solid.FormKit (maintenance of form identifiers, overrides and text control)
- Customizing the form
- Detailed documentation
- SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Java Stack with Adobe Document Services
Installation on your system
After the order has been sent to us, we need access to your SAP system. In a short time, we will implement the form, including all the components involved, on your SAP system. Optionally, we also offer you the further development of the form “Check” according to your specifications.